This conference is accredited by the South African Medical Association (SAMA).
You can print/download your CPD certificate 3 weeks after the event on www.mpconsulting.co.za. Full instructions can be found below.
CPD Claiming Procedure
It is mandatory for delegates who wish to claim CPD points to provide their Council Number and Council Name upon registration. For delegates who wish to update this information, they can contact MPC directly on [email protected] or email us at [email protected].
Delegates who do not provide their Council Number and Council Name will only receive an attendance certificate.
Over-claiming CPD hours is a violation and will be reported to the relevant health authority.
When to claim your CPD Certificate
PSS (Pioneering Solutions Studio) is the Professional development partner for Africa Health, and all CPD certificates can be obtained 3 weeks after the event on www.mpconsulting.co.za. For any CPD support related queries, please contact MPC on [email protected].
How long can delegates claim CPDs post-event?
A FREE profile needs to be registered to view/print/download your CPD Certificate. Event details will be sent to theHPCSA automatically to update their portal. MPC will securely store the CPD certificates for 5 years as per HPCSAguidelines.
The CPD certificate will be valid for the accreditation period. After the expiry date the certificate can still beobtained in the individual's profile.
Delegates need to register a FREE profile on MPC to obtain their CPD Certificates. Herewith a few helpful links:
- How to register a profile.
- How to view/print your CPD Certificates:
- How to setup/update your council information
CPD points by HPCSA are typically valid across most countries. In case it is not, delegates can print/download thecertificate from www.mpconsulting.co.za and get it cross-accredited by their local accrediting body.
Medical Practice Consulting (MPC) is the healthcare division of Pioneering Solutions Studio (PTY) Ltd, a subsidiary of The Foundation for Professional Development (registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI) in terms of Section 54(1)(c) of the Act and Regulation 16(4)(a)) and a group company of The South African Medical Association (SAMA).
Instructions on how to claim your CPD Delegate Certificate
- For South African Healthcare Delegates
Please keep your HPCSA/SANC/AHPCSA/SAPC registration number close. The PCSA/SANC/AHPCSA/SAPCregistration number will be reflected on all CPD attendance certificates after completion of the event asevidence of attendance. It will enable you to claim the allocated CEU points with your respective council.
If you have an existing profile in MPC, please log in with your existing credentials and proceed with step 9
Register your profile on www.mpconsulting.co.za: The only information required from you to register a profile is your name, valid HPCSA/SANC/AHPCSA/SAPC registration number, a functional e-mail address (to confirm your username and password) and your speciality – no personal information is requested. Please ensure that the professional council number provided during registration is the same number used when registering a profile on MPC.
- For International Healthcare Delegates
The international council registration number will be reflected on all CPD attendance certificates aftercompletion of the event as evidence that you attended the session(s) and will enable you to claim the allocatedCEU points. Please ensure that the professional council number provided during registration is the same numberused when registering a profile on MPC.
Register your profile on www.mpconsulting.co.za: The only information required from you to register a profileis your name, valid international council registration number, a functional email address (to confirm yourusername and password) and your specialty (to supply you with access to online CME events). No personalinformation is requested.
How to Register your Profile in MPC & Download the CPD Certificate
- Open www.mpconsulting.co.za on your web browser.
- Click on “Register” in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Please note that international healthcare professionals registered with the HPCSA/SANC/AHPCSA/SAPC shouldselect their country for registration as South Africa.
- Please supply the required information in the fields provided. It is of utmost importance that the InternationalCouncil and the International Council Number, as entered during the online registration for Africa Health, willbe entered correctly into the system. The CPD certificate will be generated based on your Council Number.
- Please read the terms and conditions, privacy clause, and the disclaimer and accept if you agree. You will onlybe able to access the content on the website once you have agreed to the supplied information.
- Within minutes of completing the required information, an automated email will be sent from [email protected] to the registered email address to confirm that your profile has been processedand that you have been registered.
- Please note that specific email settings allocate automated emails to the “Trash, Junk or Spam” folder. If youhave not received a confirmation email within 10 minutes of registration, please check your “Trash, Junk orSpam” folder.
- You may now navigate to www.mpconsulting.co.za and login with your registered email address. You maychange your password once you have logged in.
- CPD certificate is accessible on your dashboard.